Term and Conditions
Bear Mountain Inn
- All Sales Final. No refunds or exchanges.
- Rain or Shine. This is a rain or shine event. No refunds will be given unless the event is cancelled in its entirety. In case of inclement weather, patrons should come prepared for the elements.
- All persons, regardless of age, must have a ticket.
- Lost Tickets will be replaced at management’s discretion. Ticket holder must provide proof of purchase to request a replacement, which may be denied at management’s sole discretion
- Ticket Holder Agrees To:
- Abide by all venue rules;
- The use of his/her likeness incidental to any live or recorded transmission (video or photo) of the event and related activities;
- Assume all risks incidental to the event (including, but not limited to, trip and fall hazards, natural hazards such as lightning, hail, insect bites, native plants, animals, reptiles, etc., and bad behavior by the ticket holder or other ticket holders) and waives any rights against Bear Mountain Inn, The Palisades Interstate Park Commission, Guest Services Management, LLC, and Guest Services, Inc its affiliates, agents, officers, shareholders, employees, volunteers, and performers, which ticket holder may have arising out of any incident, accident, injury, up to and including death, or theft, loss or damage to property.
- Recording Devices are Prohibited.