Scenic Overlook Lodge
The 24 standard guestrooms of Overlook Lodge are a hiker’s dream or a honeymooner’s delight offering a rustic comfort that allows you to truly become one with the mountain. Relax fireside (seasonal) in the lobby, which boasts fabulous panoramic views of the Hudson River or retreat to the peace of your guestroom that has a perfect combination of calm serenity and upscale perks.
Accommodations at Overlook Lodge feature:
- Accommodations with either one king bed or two double beds
- Plush bedding and linens
- 32″ television with satellite TV
- Workspace with complimentary Wi-Fi high-speed internet access
- Kitchenette with microwave, and micro-fridge
- Iron and ironing board, hair dryer, MP3 alarm clock
- Rollaway beds available upon request (for a small fee)
- Convenient to all that Bear Mountain State Park offers
- Pets are permitted at the Overlook Lodge with an additional charge. Please call the hotel directly in order to reserve a guestroom with your canine.
There is a $10 amenity fee charged per day on all guestroom reservations which includes the following amenities:
- 2 bottles of water per room
- On-site parking ($10 fee per car applicable for outside guests)
- Deluxe continental breakfast served in The Inn
- Keurig coffee maker
- High speed Wi-Fi internet access
- Local calls and wake-up calls
- Turndown service upon request
- 24-hour front desk (located in The Inn)
- Business Center (located in The Inn)
The Overlook Lodge features a limited number of pet-friendly guestrooms. If you are interested in traveling with your canine, please call the hotel directly at 845.786.2731 to reserve. The associated fee is $45 for the first night, plus $5 for each additional night (exclusive of room rate and applicable taxes and fees).